Did I mention already, that my Johnny boy just smiles and chuckles most of the time? Melts my heart like butta!!Favorite recent Susan Margaret quotes:
Whenever we see a field of black-eyed Susans, Susan Margaret will proclaim "Look Mom, the Susan Margaret's are out!"
Recently after facing some consequences and being upset about it, Susan Margaret emerged from her room and asked, "Mom, can I get a kleenex so I can wipe away every tear from every eye?"
While driving, Susan Margaret asked from the back seat if all of the cars on the road were going to the same place we were. I told her that some of them may be going to work. She quite accurately responded, " Mom, cars don't work because they don't have fingers."
3 comments:
Precious precious children! We need a playdate soon!
I cannot wait until December!! Im SO excited! Thanks for blogging :) They are simply precious!
I love the pictures of the not-so- baby babies. I also like how you can see matt in the background in his usual laptop position.
Post a Comment