Well, it was bound to happen. I fell off the blogwagon, so here I go again.....
Heisterman Top 10....
10. Susan Margaret walking into the bathroom saying...."hi, Katy"
9. Susan Margaret's modeling debut thanks to the Janicek's photography skills at Maly's bday party
(nobody panic, she's not really modeling)
8. Reading Practicing the Presence of God by Brother Lawerence (French monk in mid-1600s)
7. Attempting to become a runner
6. My first class of students graduating from high school this weekend
5. Our Easter Lily that magically came back with beautiful blossoms two years later....makes me bust out in Easter chorus every time I see it!
4. Susan Margaret attempting to feed her stuffed friends regularly
3. Hanging out with neighbors
2. Reading Grace Walk by Steve McVey
1. Just spending time together
You'll recognize the list is not all that exciting or even clever, but the pressure to be either was going to be the thing that kept me from ever blogging again! Darn all of you funny friends and family and your cute, crafty, clever blogidocious skills.
Happy Birthday Trent!
15 years ago
2 comments:
So adorable!!! I'm so happy that your blogging again! I think your very clever and funny so keep up the good work!
Yay! Glad you're back. Pathetic that we live so close but I still need the blog to feel connected. Must get together soon.
Post a Comment