Recently, I ...
1. ran into my best friend from middle school who lives out of town (and I haven't made contact with in years) because she was at someone else's pool party because her brother happens to live in the same neighborhood and happened to be at the same community pool.
2. had a girl that I discipled 5 years ago contact me to catch up...a Houston Teacher of the Year!
3. the same week that I was able to reconnect with another girl in that same discipleship group who "bumped" into a friend of mine in Zambia!
4. ran into my potluck college roommate at the grocery store, who exclaimed, "You're Katy Mac and you have a baby!"
5. ran into my sister's nephew at church who explained to us that he was off to Oxford in the fall to get a Masters degree in American History. Come on --now that's just funny. Really? American History at Oxford??
I just love the comedy of life. Don't you? It was such a great reminder that life is not lived on an island-unless of course you're going to Oxford. And that there are no accidents.
Happy Birthday Trent!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment