I just returned from my annual college roomies trip to the beach, and I feel like a new woman! Susan Margaret and Matt headed to Salt Lake City to hang out with Grammy and Papa and crew. They had a blast! However, my daughter literally returned from Utah with a monkey on her back. She loves her new monkey! It especially looks cute with the new outfit that Grammy MADE her! Wow, there's a concept..... I think I missed that day in school. Making clothes??!! Susan Margaret and I are back in the swing of things here. She is still cracking me up!! The older she gets the more I realize that she is to me the perfect combination of personalities ....honey sweet with a fire in her belly.....perhaps some of you should remind me of that on the more difficult days. She had had a difficult day the other day....lots of time outs and spankings. By the end of the day, as I was fixing her dinner plate, she was hugging and kissing my leg as I fixed her food!! She really is something. We've been doing lots of coloring since I've been back. It seems to be her fav activity right now. I have also had her hair up in pigtails lately....she calls them figtails...which I love. Today she was up in her crib telling all of her animals...."No" she apparently still needs to fit her quota of no in since we've been working on not saying no to mama and daddy.
Her are random tips: buy some Alexia Sweet Potato fries...they're GOOD! Stick some green grapes in your freezer for a summer snack...they will make you happy. Go color...it really does a world of good.
Happy Birthday Trent!
15 years ago
3 comments:
I love the Alexia sweet potato fries & frozen grapes!
Miss Figtails is too cute.
She was so much fun to see and the kids loved playing with her! Seriously, I can't imagine her ever being naughty! It's amazing what a girls weekend will do for ya. I love that refreshed feeling!!!
I just found your blog. Can't wait to keep up with you Heistermans a little better! Love and miss....
-Rebekah
Post a Comment