Susan Margaret often proclaims "I had a good day, Momma", in the evenings. Today was one of those simply good days. We all went to the pool this morning for a little bit. Susan Margaret is starting to regain confidence in the big pool and did a great job kicking and blowing bubbles. After the pool, we came back home and played while I tried to tap into my inner Maria Montessori and organized toys accordingly. Matt did hamburgers tonight and we even got to use some of our homegrown produce. (Thanks for the cantaloupe, Fenders!) As they were picking lettuce for dinner, Matt asked Susan Margaret if she had ever seen prettier lettuce Susan Margaret :, "yup" Matt: "where?"Susan Margaret: "at the store."
In other news, I have been a reading machine (for me anyway). I am loving Satisfy My Thirsty Soul by Linda Dillow, and am about halfway through a book titled 23 Minutes in Hell--um, whoa. I recently read MJ Fox's Lucky Man and then followed it up with Kirk Cameron's autobiography Still Growing. Lucky Man was better written, but Cameron's content of course has the solution to Fox's hopefulness. Also reading another Barbara Curtis book, Mommy Teach Me. Matt and I just watched the Twilight movie, and I am thinking I may be picking those books up next. Shred level 2, day 2 was only slightly easier today.
Happy Birthday Trent!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment