Except for our recent detour to pukesville. Life around here has been so much fun with Susan Margaret around for entertainment! Can you tell she loves to dress up? Some Susan Margaret antics since it has been so long:- she will play in the bubble baff until she gets cold. At which point she declares "Mama, I need a blanket"-lets me know when it is time to either go outside to feed the cows or water the camels that apparently live in our backyard- has a running story about a purple pig that lives on our neighbors roof-talks throughout the day like she is brewing up her next tall tale and says frequently "Mama, and then....and then" after which point she concocts another wild tale of her imagination. - loves watching Wheel of Fortune loves clapping, calling out letters "T, please" and then proclaiming how many there were of that letter "4 Ms...clap, clap, clap"Matt and I are waiting for our next big adventure on the job front. Love hanging out with our neighbors, love our community of friends, and laugh a lot. We have declared Friday night as pizza night around here. Susan Margaret is quite the helper (eat 5 pepperonis, put one on the pizza, etc.) Susan Margaret and I get to hang out with the McAfee girls on Tuesdays thanks to Storytime at the library. MOPS is going strong and our Women/Children in the Word starts up this week....look out 1 Peter here we come! We are so blessed as a family and I am so proud of Matt. He is a strong and good man; and I respect him immensely.Love to you all!
draft
9:16:00 PM
draft
9:16:00 PM
2 comments:
I never get tired of the antics you share here. Sorry you were in pukesville. I left there recently but am still recovering.
She really does have a million different expressions, and they are all so very adorable! I can't wait to get together this year at our reunion and be able to actually witness all of her cuteness in person! Love you all!
Post a Comment