
We got invited to go to the UT football game this weekend and we had a blast. Susan Margaret really took to the sky box experience. She said, "Look Momma, I'm like a dressed up princess in my castle. Look at all of my fish." (she was referring to all of the people in the stands as her fish)
Today as she was walking around the house with her purse, keys, cell phone, and doggie, she kept calling a "Longhorn football guy" on her phone.

Randall's run this past weekend: money spent = $38.15, money saved= $72.15. Plus a coupon for a free gallon of milk on my next purchase. It's still taking me a lot of time, but I think I am getting a hang of it.
2 comments:
As always I find Susan Margaret stories so funny. So how did you score those box seats?
I love you guys! I eat up all the updates, stories, and pictures. I can't wait to meet this giraffe you're gestating...
Post a Comment