Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ham and Apples

Lately Susan Margaret has been hi-larious! She is starting to talk in regular jibberish. She must feel that we have regular conversations and that I am just not understanding her. She walked up to me yesterday with her hands raised as if asking a question and proceeded to ask what seemed to her to be a simply stated question for me. No idea what she asked me, but I told her I'd think about it and that seemed to be a reasonable answer. Her funny for today is that she keeps pointing to herself and saying "I'm the Mama." she follows that by hysterical laughter. What a ham!

She loves watching Curious George and insists on eating her apples whole. After all, what else is a girl gonna do with 16 pearly whites?

1 comment:

Livingstons said...

We're in St. Louis for a week and I miss 3 posts!?! How cute is this girl you guys got! My mother-in-law had the Mitford series at her house and loves them as well. I'll have to get to them after the stack on my night stand...