Ok, so the pressure is on! My sweet sister-in-law,Jenny, had had it up to here with me and decided to introduce me to this new rage called blogging. She actually created the account for me and set me up for success. Now, here I am two months later attempting to sort this mysterious thing out.
Susan Margaret is growing by leaps and bounds, though according to the books only at pace with 25% of the population. She has a mass of hair that is best kept in two sprouts poking up from the crown of her head- which by the way is in the 50% bracket. (let's hear it for big brains!)
We took a trip to the Austin Children's Museum and learned all about sound on Monday. We may have a drummer on our hands as she loved the percussion section. She talked on the phone, and laughed at the headphones. The funniest part, however, was the train station upstairs. While other children were enthralled by the life-like train that ran through the station. Susan Margaret quickly located the button that made the music play and demoed her favorite dance moves. After all, what fun is science if you can't dance to it?
Apart from exploring the world and loving on her trusty sidekick, Lola, Susan Margaret is beginning to be her own person- to the utter delight of her daddy and me. Her face continues to tell her state of mind and makes the rest of us laugh out loud ( or attempt not to when it comes to discipline).
Happy Birthday Trent!
15 years ago
4 comments:
I love it, I love it, I love it. I love the pictures and the update. Thanks for indulging a sister-in-law, sister, and aunt. And just so you know, we know Susan Margaret may be the cutest in the house but not the only person in the house - don't forget to include all the misadventures of yourself.
Awesome! Maybe this will inspire me to get back to it. Does your headline say something about a wonderbra?
Yeah! I'm so glad that you have Finally joined in on the fun.... I look forward to hearing your funny stories and seeing some pictures of your adorable little one. Love Ya!
Post a Comment