Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I See a Moo!

Well, it is Spring in Texas which means it''s chilly again?? We had a great Easter in Tyler and Susan Margaret had a blast playing with her cousins. The girls all had a wedding shower to attend for an upcoming cousin wedding and the guys all went fishing at the farm. Susan Margaret loved the cows and went running toward them unafraid saying," I see a moo!" We dyed Easter eggs, decorated cookies, and celebrated Papa's birthday- which by the way is possibly going to become a national holiday- Papa shares a birthday with Fred Rogers and there is a push to make March 20th National Sweater Day in honor of Mr. Roger's work and his famous cardigan.

1 comment:

Heistermanfamily said...

It sounds like you had a great time! She is such a doll. When I read this outloud to the kids, they all started mimicking "I see a moo" all the while laughing becuse they could picture her doing it.