Susan Margaret antics: stood her up on the counter in the bathroom to get her hair in pigtails and she said, "Hey Princess." (mom busting a gut) Disney gets their claws in so quickly. Susan Margaret will tell you that she is Snow White.
Has squarely decided that all of her animals/dolls names are either Susan or "Marget"
Loves to sing the song "Shake, shake, shake...shake your bootie. (thanks Leif Johnson Ford for that one)
Has decided going down the slide is awesome and not scary and prefers going down on her belly.
Strangely her dog (Susan Margaret) did I mention that her favorite pal is the only one who shares both of her names? always has to sit on the potty to poop the dog gets high fives and "good jobs" when he's done.
Jenny, did I mention that my daughter calls your son Vegas...so close to Davis! We loved your updated Halloween pics!

3 comments:
I'm so excited to see the little skunk! Austin was a skunk for Halloween when he was about 1 1/2. One of my favorite costumes! Also his and my other two children's favorite song was "shake your booty!" Are we family or what? I love that her every day attire is dress up. It makes me miss even more Kaytlin's outfits that she used to come up with when she was little. We miss you and hope to be able to see you soon. Thank goodness for blogs! Love you!!!
I love that you share these antics.
That's a great nickname for our little gambler! Davis will appreciate that one day. I love your skunk and wish you guys had come a little further north to trick or treat...
Post a Comment