Not much else going on here today! Still laughing and loving.
My personal favorites lately:
1. Robbie Seay Band song: Love Wins. If you don't know it, it is worth finding. The lyrics are so good.
2. Supper Swap: I am behind the curve on this one as my savvy Houston friends have been doing this for a while. Today was my night so I made Chicken Pot Pie for our family and two other families. Then the two other famililes supply dinner for us once a week. The days I get dinner from Janna and Erin are awesome. Ah..to end the day with a clean kitchen.
I am currently praying through who to help this holiday season! We have so much and there are so many in need! We're already on board with Operation Christmas Child--check them out and Samaritan's Purse if you need any starting points!

3 comments:
Too cute! Austin was a skunk for Halloween one year but he didn't have that adorable accessory that Susan Margaret has. What can she say? She has style!
I Checked out that song, and thanks, it's true .
"And everything that hurts will be whole again
And love will be the last thing standing" Beautiful!!
Love ya lots... Rach
I don't think I'd be too worried about coming upon that skunk in a dark ally... she's probably the sweetest smelling kind! What a cute doll you have to dress up.
So, when's this Discerning Daddy page gonna be more than just a pretty face? I want some content - just start spouting...
I love all of the pictures of Susan Margaret! They seem to capture quite a personality! I wish we could get the kids together...
Post a Comment