Saturday, November 1, 2008

His got the Whole World in His Hands

So much to catch up on...but I'll start with a tease and gradually get caught up to speed on all the goings on at Heisterman Haus!

A comedy bit from 2 days ago:

Susan Margaret (rocking in rocking chair reading): Look ball!

Mommy: What's on the ball?

Susan Margaret: World. In hands.

Mommy: That's right...who's got the whole world in his hands?

Susan Margaret (using her best monster voice): COOKIE!

(laughter erupts)

Mommy: No, not Cookie! Who's got the whole world in His hands?

Susan Margaret: Gawd.

Mommy: You got it, kiddo!

2 comments:

Livingstons said...

I want to see these stand up performances - LIVE! Ya know, Kansas City is gorgeous in the fall...

Heistermanfamily said...

So adorable!!! I was just thinking that the last time you were here was at Thanks Giving and that was a year ago. Wow time flies! We miss you...